A dive boat “Downunder” was adopted by our dive family in 2002. Since its arrival from Gibraltar, it underwent a transformation from a deep sea fishing boat and pleasure yacht, into a top of the line dive and charter boat. A fly bridge was added and the upper deck extended to accommodate a 4.3m long inflatable. An electrical winch allows for the inflatable to be launched in minutes, should the need arise. The upper deck also holds 2 diesel powered dive compressors in case tanks need to be filled “on the go” at the stern filling station. “Downunder” is also fitted with a large dive platform with easy diver access from the stern. Spacious forward deck and fly bridge, allows for divers to rest comfortably during the ride and between dives.
With its spacious decks, stability, 3 cabins, full kitchen, bathroom, and spacious salon, “Downunder” has proven itself to be a good dive work-horse, exploration vessel, charter boat, and the classroom. It is by far the best outfitted and most comfortable dive boat in Montenegro today.
- Build: Holland, custom made
- Length: 16m
- Width: 3.5 m
- Hull: Aluminum
- Drive: twin screw diesel “ DAF”, 500HP
- Cruise speed: 8 Kn
- Weight displacement: 20 ton
- Fuel displacement: 5 ton
- Fresh water: 1 ton
- Sleeps: 8 (cabins) + 2 (salon)
- Kitchen: full kitchen
- Bathroom: electrical toilet, hot shower
- Equipment: radar, sonar, GPS, magnetometer, structure sonar, air fill station, boat to diver wireless communication, 220V inverter, 32” LCD TV, HiFi audio system, tender inflatable with 25 HP outboard.
- Number of divers: up to 15